05 January, 2010

Dear December!!


Here I'm trying to give some points from the second stage of "Life skill through drama"
December,2009, Kelanpur, near Vadodara

Day-1
  • General session
In the class room
  • Review and reflections experienced by trainees.(Sharing with diary)
  • Revision(Walking games-Pass the emotion-three steps-30minutes)
  • Group mimes
1. Guided emotions (Teacher will give the names of emotions)
2. Group choice (Emotions will selected by trainees.)
3. Guess the emotion (The groups will perform the mimes. Others will guess the emotions)
4. Double emotions (Have mixed feelings at one time.)

Day-2
·         Game –Do you like me?
·         Group mime-
·         Hide the Emotion.
·         Change the emotion(The emotion will change in same situation)
·         Game-My name is__________. and show an emotion.
·         Circle story with emotion
·         Activity- Speak a sentence with differ emotion on your face.

·         Discuss- Different people- Different emotion (The Teacher will tell one situation and the trainees will tell “What do they feel at that situation?)

·         Emotions chart.

http://nvndsr.blogspot.com     (A primary School’s Blog)


2 comments:

BHAJMAN said...

Dear Rakeshbhai/Dr. Swarup Sampat,

I wish to use your story posted in March 09 by Dr. Sampat for my blog વાર્તાલાપ in Gujarati. Although you have asked to share, I would like to request your permission. I will translate it in Gujarati. Also if you can inform me about its original source, I would be obliged. You can reply to me at bsnanavaty@gmail.com
Thanks.

MANAN said...

its nice from u.