03 January, 2009

As I know- What is Reflaction?

Rakesh:

On 27/10/08, at night I have surfed a lot on web. Then I went to sleep. When I was about to sleep I will post the computer trick on my sms group tomorrow! The trick is about how to take .com at the end of a website without typing!

So I thought how would I describe the trick?

But I wondered that I could not remember that which keys I use to make .com?

I thought-

  • It may be shift+enter
  • It may be ctrl+enter

I was confused and surprised also coz how it can be……….

I have been using the trick for about five years and now…

I got up start my PC…Do. …And it is –I am pressing Ctrl+enter

Then I could sleep well…

Next day I realize how it happened with me?

Sleeping lion:

The things or tricks or activities become usual you cannot say how it goes!

As walking, drinking water, swimming, bicycle or motorcycle riding, taking breathe, use of language…. etc.

Rakesh:

So, when do we need to know how does it take place or happen?

Sleeping Lion:

We have to think about it when we want to teach it to somebody else.

You have to think that how it starts with you in your life.

So, that you can be a good teacher of that certain trick or thing or skill.

You can look it in Education also.

When you are going to teach a new language skill, you should remember you.

-----How would you become good at that skill, it may give you the most effective method of teaching!

 

So, this is my reflection….

 

0 comments: